AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form , Required Documents
Farmers are facing many problems for investing in their farmland. There are borrowing the money in terms of bank loans and hand loans. They are spending their life time for crop production but due to natural calamities sometimes they could not even get enough money to pay their dues. Due to this the farmers are trapped in the debt to pay the loans. Those poor farmers who are financially weak could not bear it and their are committing suicides. AP Government recognizing the problems of poor farmers want to save them to not to fall over the debt trap.
To solve this condition AP Govt had introduced AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for providing financial help to the farmers during crop production. A Financial amount of Rs.13500/- will be deposited to the bank account of the Farmer. For the convenience of the farmers Government had already issued helpline numbers to get answers to their queries related to YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
For the upliftment of the farmers Rythu Bharosa Pathakam had been introduced and this scheme is providing better financial support as compared to central government’s Kisan Samman nidhi Yojana. The scheme implementation will be done in phase wise manner. Concerned authorities are going to implement the first phase plan in Mandal wise and after successful completion of Mandal wise, they will implement in village wise. By this process they are going to cover all the eligible farmers as the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- A financial support to the farmers for their crop production.
- It support the farmers to improve their life by making their profession in agricultural development.
- It will cover among 250 Lakh farmers as the beneficiaries of the scheme all over Andhra Pradesh.
- The financial amount will be directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account without any corruption.
- The selection of the eligible farmers will be done by real time governance RTGS.
- There be a upliftment of farmers and the farmers suicides will be decreased gradually.
Eligibility for Rythu Bharosa
- Only Farmers who make farming as their profession are eligible to get the financial support.
- Farmers must be the permanent residents of the state.
- Only poor farmers whose annual income criteria is less are eligible to get the beneficiary amount.
Documents required for AP Rythu Bharosa
- Income certificate
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar card/ pan card/ voter card)
- Proof of Address
- Bank account details of the farmer
- Land documents of the Farmland
YSR Rythu Bharosa Registration
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiaries will be selected as per the data provided by the RTGS. After taking the date the AP Government will release the Beneficiary list of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Mandal wise and Village wise through the official website. The Farmer should check their name in the Beneficiary list and take the application forms or Registration Form along with the required documents and handover them to the concerned block or Gram Panchayat.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme implementation process will be done by the department officials. They have just started the process to collect the data from the sources and selecting the list of farmers as the beneficiary’s they will provide AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list mandal wise and village wise. We will update you about each and every notice information related to AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.