AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List District Wise
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme will be available to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Farmers will be the beneficiaries of the Scheme. Based on the data provided by Real time Governance the Government will list out the beneficiaries of the scheme. The eligible farmers who are not listed as the beneficiaries will get the opportunity to apply. Rs.13,500/- as the Financial Support amount will be very helpful for the farmers for the crop production.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List
State government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a new scheme for the farmers of the state. The name of this is introduced to you is YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. A Total amount of Rs.50,000/- will be given to the farmers in four equal installments of Rs.12,500/-. This scheme is a Farmer welfare scheme of Andhra Pradesh. To Run this scheme smoothly financial budget of Rs.5,000/- crore will be released by the state government of the Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme a budget allocation of Rs.2500 Crores has been given to the farmers.
- The Financial assistance of the scheme is directly deposit in the bank account of the farmers.
- Along with the financial aid the free power supply of 9 hours per day will be given to the farmers.
- If any of the farmers want to dig the borewell in his land then the government will support the farmer to dig borwell for free of costs
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
The Scheme plan is done and the execution process will be done by the concerned department authorities. The eligible farmers will be listed as the beneficiaries of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme. But the Farmers should wait for few days patiently to check their names in the beneficiary list. The Beneficiary list of the scheme District wise, Mandal wise and village wise are not yet prepared. We will update you immediately after the notice of the release of beneficiary list soon. Following is the procedure to check your name on the beneficiary list.
- Follow the link provided here as YSR Rythu Bharosa Official Portal.
- There you can see the figures of the Beneficiaries those who are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Click on the link “List of Beneficiaries” which will be available to you soon.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select your District, then select your Mandal and select your village name from the list of options in the drop down button.
- Click on search button
- There you will see the list of names along with there details.
- Go through the table and check for your name.
Below table contains the list of Districts of the Andhra Pradesh state. These are the District wise links to check for the Beneficiary list.
1. Rythu Bharosa Anantapur List – Updated Soon
2. Rythu Bharosa East Godavari List – Updated Soon
3. Rythu Bharosa Kadapa List – Updated Soon
4. Rythu Bharosa Kurnool List – Updated Soon
5. Rythu Bharosa Krishna List – Updated Soon
6. Rythu Bharosa Guntur List – Updated Soon
7. Rythu Bharosa Chittoor List – Updated Soon
8. Rythu Bharosa Nellore List – Updated Soon
9. Rythu Bharosa West Godavari List – Updated Soon
10. Rythu Bharosa Prakasam List – Updated Soon
11. Rythu Bharosa Vizianagaram List – Updated Soon
12. Rythu Bharosa Visakhapatnam List – Updated Soon
13. Rythu Bharosa Srikakulam List – Updated Soon